PUSH GLOBAL MINISTRIES INC
Truths and Doctrine
We believe in one God—Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matthew 5:16, 45; 6:1, 4, 8, 9; James 1:17; John 1:1; 14:9; Genesis 1:2; John 4:24; 14:16-20; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of all things visible and invisible (Genesis 1:1; Acts 17:24-28; Hebrews 11:3).
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's one and only Son, our one and only Savior (John 1:14; 1 John 4:9; John 3:16; 2 Peter 3:18). Who was born both fully human and fully divine, conceived of the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life (Matthew 1:18; 21:11; Luke 1:26-38; John 1:14; 19:19; Romans 5:15-17; Colossians 2:9; 1 John 1:1; 1 Peter 1:22).
Who suffered and was crucified (Luke 23:1-46). Who died and was buried, and who rose again bodily from the dead on the third day (Luke 23:44 - 24:8; John 20:24-29; 1 Corinthians 15:3-8). Who ascended into Heaven and now sits at the right hand of the
Father (Luke 22:69; Acts 1:1-9; Colossians 3:1). Who will return to earth to judge both the living and the dead (Matthew 24:36-42; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:10-11; 10:39-42; 1 Peter 4:5). We believe in the Holy Spirit, who is a personal and active part of the triune God (John 16:5-15; Acts 1:7-8; Romans 8:26-27). Who indwells everyone who accepts Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior (1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19; 2 Timothy 1:14).
- We believe in the Bible—God's Holy Word. We believe God inspired the original writings of the Scripture, and therefore the Bible is completely trustworthy in all its parts (Mark 12:36; John 14:26; 16:12-15; Acts 1:16; 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; 2 Timothy 3:14-16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice (Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 5:18; 24:35; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12). We believe that people created by God willfully sin against God and are consequently lost and without hope apart from Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23).
- We believe that salvation—the forgiveness of sins—cannot be earned, but is given to us only through the blood of Jesus Christ and by God’s grace (Matthew 26:28; Romans 5:1-11, 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-10; Hebrews 10:19-22; 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 John 1:7).
- We believe that we must respond to God by admitting our sin and our need for God's grace (Romans 3:23; Titus 3:3-7), Believing and confessing the truth about Jesus (Matthew 10:32; Romans 10:9-10).
- Turning away from sin (repenting—Luke 24:45-47; Acts 3:19, 17:30).
- Trusting Jesus as Savior and Lord (Romans 10:11-13, Philippians 2:11 And being baptized (immersed in water) into Christ (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:1-4).
- We believe in the church of Jesus Christ, consisting of all believers everywhere no matter what nationality.
- We believe in the mission of Jesus Christ: making disciples of all nations, deliverance, baptizing them and teaching them to obey all of Jesus’ commands (Matthew 28:18-20).